Saturday, 25 February 2012

The final hours

This week I placed Pike's Quest on the FREE list at Amazon (UK, US, DE, FR, ES, IT) for  a five day period: it is now inside it's last 24 hours. The deal expires at mid-night Saturday PST, or around 8 AM GMT Sunday.


You still have the chance to grab Pike's Quest for free.


Why have I done this? I want as many people as possible to read it. Like most writers, I crave a readership. What's the point of writing if the only person who reads it is me? I'm certainly not making the big bucks out of it, but maybe some small ones will follow, once I have an audience.


So, follow the links HERE, download my Kindle  book, and maybe check back in a  few months to buy the sequel, or anything else I put onto Kindle. You may also like to get your personalised cover.


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean!