Sunday, 8 January 2012

Well, first post of the new year.


Happy, and all that formal stuff.

I don’t have too much to say right now, except that my beloved novel, Pike’s Quest, has received yet another 5 Star review on Amazon UK. I know there is a damned good author reading it right now – Vera Jane Cook, and early indications are that she is really enjoying it. I await a final assessment. I have to say, I’ve taken her early comments a very high praise indeed – see her CV and you’ll see why.  

I'm writing the sequel to Pike's Quest - I hope more people buy the first one very soon. Anyone who's read an enjoyed it - please pass the word ASAP. Tell everyone how good it is - how GREAT it is - and how CHEAP it is until the end of January (only 77p on Amazon UK, 72p on Kobo/WHSmith, 99 cents in the US. If you know any publishers/agents, tell them, too.

Just an update on my last post: rBooks sent me a holding response to let me know that they had passed my message on to Random House and that I should get a reply in the new year. At the time of writing, the e-book version of The Fear Index, by Robert Harris is still on their website at £19.81  nearly £1.00 more than the hardback version.

I wait with baited breath ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean!